Cascadia loves volunteers!
For on-campus volunteering and chaperoning such as monitoring recess and lunch and assisting in drop-off and pick up logistics:
- Obtain approval from SPS. Follow these instructions.
- Once your SPS application gets approved (i.e. the volunteer portal says “You are Eligible to volunteer with Seattle Public Schools”), please email email@example.com to get Cascadia-level approval.
- Once you receive Cascadia-level approval, you can click on over to our SignUp Genius page and sign up for on-campus opportunities.
Notes: This process may take a few weeks to complete.
For off-campus volunteering such as room parents and grade-level event planners, head right over to the SignUp Genius page and sign up!
- Questions about specific programs or events? Contact the PTA Programs Coordinator.
- General volunteering questions (including paperwork questions)? Contact the PTA Volunteer Coordinator.
- Need help recruiting volunteers? More questions about hosting events? Visit our Volunteer FAQ.