Cascadia loves volunteers! Join us on field trips, in the office, setting up for events, assisting teachers, and more! You’re just three steps away from volunteering for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Become an SPS-approved volunteer for the year! Yes, you need to complete this annually at the beginning of the school year. Click here to complete the SPS volunteer application form.
- Join the Cascadia PTA (recommended, but not required). The PTA’s insurance policy may help protect PTA members from personal liability arising from volunteering activities at PTA-sponsored events.
- Sign up! See our current volunteer needs on our Sign Up Genius page.
- Questions about specific programs or events? Contact the PTA Programs Coordinator.
- General volunteering questions (including paperwork questions)? Contact the PTA Volunteer Coordinator.
- Our most frequently asked question: Where are the compostable plates, napkins, cups, and utensils? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week in advance of your event to receive the quantity you need, supplied by the PTA.