Over the years, parents, teachers and family have gathered extra-school resources that support our learning community. Do you have one to add, or one you’re looking for? Email us!
- Cascadia PTA Facebook page
- When you request to join the page, you will receive three questions sent by Facebook. Please answer the questions to be approved.
- In addition to our all-school page, each grade level has a group for communications. Look for a pinned post for that information.
- 2E Seattle
- HiCap Seattle
- Hoagies’ Gifted Education Page
- Northwest Gifted Child Association
- SENG – Supporting Emotional Needs of the Gifted
- Robinson Center for Young Scholars at UW
- Math for Love
And don’t forget Cascadia’s SPS website! If you’re looking for bell times, blogs by Principal Wallace and Librarian Ms. Bodmer, yellow card requests (temporary bus changes), or our Student-Parent Handbook, that’s the place to go.