Thank you for your recent generosity! Please donate items specific to our most recent wish list.
November iLab Donation Wish List
- Cotton balls (clean/new)
- Pillow ticking/batting (clean/new)
- Shoe boxes and lids
- Tape, all kinds, new is best (duct, painter’s scotch, masking, electrical)
- Small dowels and bamboo skewers
- Adhesive (sticky-back) velcro strips, in strips, rolls, or dots
- Non-decorative magnets (bars, wands, circles, etc. shapes)
- Lego building blocks (used fine)
- SnapCircuit kits (used fine if in good working order)
Please note we are no longer accepting donations of styrofoam, packing peanuts, air packs, bubble wrap, insulation (from food delivery boxes), large cardboard boxes, or small chipboard boxes (i.e, cereal boxes). Please recycle these materials at home.
Donations can be dropped off in the marked location outside of the main office door, or outside of the iLab classroom on the second floor. Thank you!